Tuesday, May 29, 2012

More Sims 3 Fun

I recently took a trip down to California so I could deliver my broken gaming laptop to the land of it's warranty. And it's about bloody time I did, because I see from my second most recent post that it's been nearly a YEAR since it broke down in the first place!!! I am literally speechless at my procrastination. If I was a Sim, I'd have absent-minded as a prominent trait.

 Meanwhile, however, while ol' gaming laptop is in the computer hospital deep in the bowels of Fry's Electronics in Concord, California, I've been cheating on it by playing Sims 3: Pets on my mom's inferior laptop. And what a game! I really enjoy Pets, and I especially love the realistic things you can have your pets do, like pee on the floor and eat seeds they find on the ground.
(Maybe they could do these things in Sims 2, I don't know, but I tried playing Sims 2 for a while after I originally became addicted to S3 a couple years back, and frankly, I wasn't impressed. I'm probably the only person on the internet who prefers S3 to S2.)

Also, to pair with my Sims glitches post of blogging past, I stumbled across this interesting phenomenon in play when my new Pets teen, Hartley, was painting. Instead of standing in front of the easel and reaching straight towards the canvas to paint, here she's lurking BEHIND the canvas, facing the corner, reaching through the easel, awkwardly jabbing blobs of paint onto the canvas blindly. Also her head and upper torso are visible through the painting.


Perhaps she got the idea into her head to do some sort of artsy alternative performance piece to accompany her crappy picture of the House With Chimney. Pffffff. Teenagers.

No comments:

Post a Comment